Now I know all the wrong turns
The stumbles and the falls
Brought me here.
Today in this moment I am feeling especially happy. I feel lucky and blessed and loved.
1. I am all settled into my new studio apartment. I am in a very safe part of town near all of the things that I love.
2. I have already managed to meet some new people here, and I find it very easy to meet people that are interesting and alike me.
3. In the next month I’m going to see Calvin Harris, The Offspring, Placebo, and Girl Talk to name a few. I rarely go to concerts (2 or 3 choice ones in my entire life, when I was young young young)… I now live in a city where people actually play often.
4. I am going to Paris with my boyfriend. The city of lights. How lucky is that just on it’s own?
5. I found $20 on the ground today immediately after being charged way too much for coffee. Felt good.
6. I’m in an amazing relationship, with an amazing person, who I trust with everything.
7. I’m starting a brand new chapter in my life with tons of help to get me through it.
8. I have a path to go on, psych degree (yes!)
I suppose the point is, today is a good day, and despite the pits I fell into I really am blessed.